Just think there are many things that hide deep inside our carpet like dust, mud, hair, bacteria etc. It can cause damage to the carpet, so it is necessary for carpet cleaning. Carpet Cleaning helps to keep our expensive carpet from further damage.
Routine carpet cleaning will help the carpet to stay in good condition. Just think that one child vomited or urinated on the carpet, it can cause a foul smell. Delayed carpet cleaning can improve the smell of the carpet. it can cause the spread of bacteria and many causes in the spread of diseases. Routine Carpet Cleaning Caboolture also helps in removing the stains that are unnoticed.
What happens when suddenly some amount of blood falls on the carpet. It is important to clean it, soon as possible before it dries. Below is an effective method for carpet dried blood stain removal.
Dried Blood Stain Removal method
Dried blood stains can ruin the carpet. It will stick on the silky or woolen carpet very well when compared to other types of carpet. To prevent our carpet from being ruined, take fast measures to get rid of dried bloodstains. There are many steps to remove the dried blood from the carpet.
Step by Step Method
- Take some amount of unflavored meat tenderizer (don’t try to use flavored meat tenderizer, which may create new stain), these chemicals can break the protein in the blood easily. And then mix the unflavored meat tenderizer in equal amounts of water. Then dab into the dried bloodstain. Let it stay for 15-30 minutes. Then blot with a cotton white cloth, towel or tissue.
- Wet the stain with 3% of hydrogen peroxide on the stained carpet. Let the hydrogen peroxide get dried well, don’t need to rinse with water (lightens up the color of your carpet) hydrogen peroxide is a difficult step of cleaning a carpet because it is risky in the dark-colored carpet.
- After this step mix 2 TB spoon of liquid dishwashing or shampoo in 1 cup of water and spray it on the stain. Let it be there for five to seven minutes. Next, mix 1 teaspoon of ammonia of household in one cup of water, then spray the solution on the stains covered with shampoo. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Then spray water on it and wait until it dries.
- Use a commercial enzyme cleaner (if you haven’t found any other product designed for carpet), it will help to break down the complex chemicals in the blood. Spray on the stain, let it dry.
- Once you have followed all the steps and have found the stain had disappeared. Use a dryer or fan to dry completely.
- Later use a vacuum cleaner.
Back 2 New Cleaning Is Here To Help
If each and every method that you try doesn’t work at all. Don’t worry, we are here to help you out. We are best in dealing with transparent carpet cleaning. You can just contact Back 2 New Cleaning. We will provide you the best service ever at the most affordable price.