People love to clean their home thoroughly but sometimes they just overlook one important area that can affect your health tremendously and that is your mattress. Every night, our bodies secrete a lot of sweat and shed some of the dead skin cells. It can lead your mattress to get fungal spores, bacteria, and dust mites which are the birth giver of many deadly diseases?
Never Ignore These Things About Mattress Cleaning!
- It’s a fact that without regular mattress cleaning in Brisbane, the mattress can become the most unhygienic thing in your entire house.
- If these are a bit lesser for you then there are many other sources of indoor air pollution such as paint, glue, and smoke. The air quality inside the house can also be affected by many other biological pollutants in the air. You can count on dust mites, cockroaches, pet dandruff, viruses, and bacteria which can easily be traveled through the air.
- You might not have the idea that how much sweat, and oil your body can produce every night during your sleep and the other millions of pollutants, dust particles, fungal spores, and bacteria are there inside your mattress. Now you must know that why your mattress needs a deep cleaning after a particular period of time.
- As you spend about seven to eight hours every night sleeping on those mattresses and maintain your constant contact with them, you inhale whatever is hiding in your mattress like bacteria, dust Etc. through your breathing. It makes mattress sanitization very important.
- Cleaning a mattress thoroughly can take some time but it can be very helpful to protect your precious health. Sometimes we either ignore the un-pleasantries that are living inside our mattress or just don’t bother to give it a thought at all. We just remove our bed sheets and wash them but that’s not at all enough.
- The mattress and pillows should be washed at least in six months to minimize the risk arises from bodily fluids such as oil, sweat, skin, and other bloats and fluids. These things get into your mattress through body or spills. However you can wash your bedding as much as you can at least once or twice in ten days.
- Cleaning your mattress is not that tough that you think. There are some very easy but proven methods to keep your mattress clean and fresh such as treating your mattress with clean Air solution. In this method you use a chemical-free method like dry cleaning your mattress which can be great for sucking all of the molds, dust, debris, and other unpleasant stuff out of your mattress, leaving it hygienic, fresh and odor-free.
- You can also take some professional help for the cleaning or you can clean it by yourself.
- Vacuuming the mattress is among the best ways to remove all the dust and pollens at home.
- You can also use a deodorizer if you wish for mattress deodorization, but they can leave your mattress coated fully in chemicals and hence cause allergies.
- You can also use baking soda as it has deodorizing properties which can help to freshen up your mattress.
Though this method is able to remove almost all the foul odor, allergens, from your mattress, you need to use something like vinegar or stain remover to remove urine stain and odor from a mattress, sweat Etc. Cleaning is a must for healthy living Hence you make sure to keep your mattress clean and fresh so that you can keep away the allergies and diseases.